All Vista Grande AOI (all-online) students (9th-12th) will have their class yearbook photos taken on Thursday, 11/5, and Friday, 11/6, from 9AM-1PM the Small or Practice Gym.
Thursday, 11/5 (A-L)
Friday, 11/6 (M-Z) Last Names
Procedures for Picture Day:
- Please use the student parking lot/parent drop off/football stadium entrance.
- Students will enter through the doors that face the student parking lot and exit through the same doors.
- Students will need to check in at a table by the door since they do not have ID’s. Please make sure your student knows their ID# and has their schedule on hand, either printed or on their phone, so we can verify their online status.
- Unfortunately, transportation will not be provided so transportation will need to be arranged by families.
- Seniors will be taking pictures in either a tux or drape that will be sanitized after each student.
- The photographer will also have camisoles for girls but, if you are more comfortable, please wear one from home.
- Grades 9-11 will be taking pictures in their own attire, but please make sure outfits are school appropriate and meet dress code.
- Fliers to purchase your student's pictures will be emailed to you by the end of day on 10/23. *Note: One flier is for senior pictures only and one is for 9th-11th grade students only.