Student Athletic/Activity Advisory Committee (SAAC)
The GOLD lanyards around campus:
Who's wearing them and why?
Leaders, Captains, Presidents, & Representatives
Each Club and Sport on Campus
They can be a combination of Seniors, Juniors, Varsity, or JV Representatives.
- Increase School Spirit
- Build a Sense of Community between Athletes, Students, Staff, and the Community
- Increase Attendance at ALL Sporting Events
- Generate a Student-Athlete Voice, Address Issues, Offer Input, and Work with Administration
- Foster a Positive Student–Athlete Image on Campus
- Promote Communication between Student–Athletes, Administration, Staff, Coaches, and Student Body
- Disseminate Information about Upcoming Events and Motivational Team Ideas
- Organize Community Efforts, Collaborate with Other Student Clubs and Organizations on Campus
- Promote Positive Team Captain Leadership Skills