- Every Monday and Thursday tutoring will be provided for English, Math, and Science on regular school days from 3:25-4:25 pm in Room D204. Bus transportation will be provided at 4:30. If you need extra support in any of these subjects, please come to the after-school tutoring program when needed.
- After-School Tutoring is cancelled for this Thursday, September 7, and will resume on Monday, September 11, at 3:25 in Room D204. Remember to arrange for transportation home immediately after school at 3:15 this Thursday.
- SEDS: Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS) aspires to solve problems beyond the atmosphere, educate those within, and create a team environment that fosters inclusion and cooperation to prepare all students for their future, regardless of their planet of origin. SEDS meets each Monday and Friday before school at 7:30 in Room L100.
- Girls Who Code: Computer Science is foundational to many fields, but not enough girls are choosing to study it. We seek to inspire the next generation of girls to go beyond traditional gender roles and to rise up as the next generation of leaders and problem-solvers. Girls Who Code is open to all students who attend Casa Grande Union High School regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic test information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Our chapter of Girls Who Code meets each Tuesday and Thursday before school at 7:30 in Room L100. Bring a friend.
- Student Council: Freshmen interested in being a part of Student Council, please come to the first Class of 2027 meeting in Room K104 (Culinary Arts) on Thursday after school.
- Cultures and Languages Club: We meet on Mondays. This Monday, September 11, we will have a guest that will teach us to make Mexican piñatas and colorful Mexican flowers. You are welcome to become a member. We meet in Mrs. Machelor´s class, Room E200. Activity bus leaves at 4:30 pm. You must have an activity bus pass.