- Ticket sales for the Homecoming Dance are on sale now through Thursday for $20 per person in the Bookstore. Purchase your tickets before the dance. The price goes up to $30 at the door. The dance is Saturday, September 16, from 7-10 pm.
- If you have purchased your Homecoming Dance tickets, you can pick up your tickets this week at lunch.
- If you are planning to attend the dance, make sure to have your School ID with you.
- Channel 12 News has selected our Homecoming Game to highlight on the news this Friday night. We need as many people as we can to fill the stands and show their school spirit. You can purchase your tickets through gofan.co. No tickets will be sold at the gate. Remember the clear bad policy.
Kiss A Gator
- Do you want to see Dr. Lineberry kiss a gator? Dr. Lineberry has agreed to kiss a gator if we raise enough money for the victims of the fires that ravaged Maui. You can donate at the Bookstore or Tuesday and Wednesday during lunch. If we meet his goal, he will kiss the gator at lunch on Thursday.
- On Thursday, come out at lunch and see Wild Man Phil and all his fun critters.
Every Monday and Thursday, tutoring will be provided for English, Math, and Science on regular school days from 3:25-4:25 pm in Room D204. Bus transportation will be provided at 4:30 pm. If you need extra support in any of these subjects, please come to the after-school tutoring program when needed.
Community Service Hours
Are you in need of community service hours? The Pride of Casa Grande Marching Band is hosting a band competition at CGUHS on Saturday 9/30. We have jobs all afternoon and into the evening. Some start at noon, and others start at 3:00 pm. If you are interested, come by the Band room to sign up for a time.
Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
The Cultures & Languages Club and Spanish classes invite you to a Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration in the Cafeteria on Monday, September 18, after school. We will have great music and play board games. Learn how to make piñatas, play Mexican loteria, and other activities. This event will start after school and end at 4:15 pm. Late bus passes are available. This is a free event.
University of Arizona Rep Visit
Do you have questions about the college admissions process or want to know more about university admissions? A representative from the University of Arizona will be in the Library during both lunches on Monday, September 18, from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. Please come by, meet her, and ask any questions you may have.