Casa Grande is an amazing community! I look forward to meeting you all very soon! I have had wonderful experiences in teaching, leading, and learning as an educator. Casa Grande Union High School District is nestled in an amazing city with diverse cultures, incredible traditions, and supported by families, business partners, and outstanding educators who strive to provide the very best for the students in schools. I humbly serve all the Casa Grande community!
The CGUHSD Vision: “All Living the Pursuit of Excellence for Lifetime Achievement” and Mission: “To inspire excellence by providing globally competitive educational and career opportunities for all students” will be my mantra with the priorities as a central focus.
- Competitive Educational and Workforce Development
- Viable Curriculum that Promotes High Student Achievement
- Positive, Safe, and Healthy Learning Environment
- Effective and Efficient Communication
- Effective and Efficient Use of Resources
In order to accomplish the CGUHSD priorities, we, the staff and leadership, commit to the following:
- Seek ways for students to master content where students apply new knowledge to real-world situations
- Teach students to communicate effectively
- Incorporate critical thinking and problem-solving skills into learning
- Create opportunities to collaborate
- Foster self-directed learning
- Develop academic mindsets
School leaders are required to prepare students for a globally competitive society, and act ethically to facilitate a shared vision of school practices that serve all students equitably in a diverse society; this is my educational philosophy. We will provide multiple opportunities for parent engagement and encourage student voice and choice. We need everyone’s participation in the learning process to ensure that each child experiences success towards post-secondary opportunities beyond high school.
Educators around the world have been challenged by environmental experiences in the 2020 and 2021 school years. We have much to do together and I enthusiastically accept the challenge to provide quality educational experiences for each child as a partner with you.
Dr. Anna Battle
July 16, 2021