Payment Due Friday, May 14
Summer School will be offered to students seeking credit recovery who are enrolled at any CGUHSD school.
Transportation will be available.
Classes will be held on the Vista Grande campus May 24-June 10 (3 Weeks).
- Week 1: May 24-27 (Monday-Thursday)
- Week 2: June 1-4 (Tuesday-Friday) Due to Memorial Day Holiday
- Week 3: June 7-10 (Monday-Thursday)
There is a non-refundable cost of $25.00 to be paid at the Bookstore or Online Bookstore
(This requires the parent sign in. If you don't know your logon, please contact Melanie Kieser at [email protected]
for assistance). Registration will not be complete until payment is received. The last day for payment is Friday, May 14. Fee waivers are available for Native American, Migrant, or Homeless students who qualify.
- Complete only one registration per student
- Do not complete multiple registrations to add additional classes
- Students will get one class at a time
- If time permits, additional classes will be added by the Counselor upon completion of each course
- Students will be held to CGUHSD academic & behavioral expectations
- Attendance is MANDATORY for the successful completion of courses
- Please follow all safety precautions for COVID-19
- Masks must be worn appropriately