Our School Counselor/Success Coach abides by the professional school counseling ethics as advocated by the American School Counselor Association. Participation takes place in professional development activities essential to maintain a quality school counseling program. Our School Counselor/Success Coach:
- serves as an onsite point of contact for virtual teacher(s), students, and families.
- helps students get started.
- ensures student access to resources.
- monitors student attendance and progress.
- motivates students to complete coursework.
- addresses student or parent questions or concerns.
- meets with students via Microsoft Teams for cohort or individual meetings.