Parents that have NOT had a CGUHSD PowerSchool account within the last 4 years:
- Go to www.cguhsd.org
- Select the located underneath the image banner. You may also access directly at https://powerschool.cguhsd.org
- Click on the second tab that says “create an account”
- Click the button
- Fill out the Parent Account
- You will then need to link your student’s account
- Enter student’s name
- Enter your Access ID
- Enter your Access Password
- Click the dropdown box and select
that you are the parent
- Scroll down to the bottom of the
page and select the blue enter button
- It should take you back to the
powerschool log-in page for parents
- You will log in using the username
and password you just created for our parent account.
- Please also keep your access ID and access password I provided you in this email. You will need it during the fees portion of registration. You will also need to keep it in case you ever want to use our online bookstore to purchase anything.
- This account will also be your parent account during your student’s high school years here at CGUHS, you can view the grades, attendance, email the teachers. It is very user friendly.
- Click the located on the left menu.
- Follow the registration screens through to completion
- Once you have completed your online registration and have paid any fees, please print out both pages (one will say “Thank you for completing online registration, please don’t forget to save and log out.” The other will be a receipt for your student’s computer insurance.) Please bring copies of these documents with you when you come in for the on-site registration.