Campus News and Events
The athletic training club will be selling hot chocolate at all home girls basketball games. Hot cocoa is $1.00 for 10oz cup. Marsh mellows/Mini Candy Canes: $0.25 each. AP Spanish club has concessions too!
Sophomores in the DECA drawing last Thursday: Stop by the 300 store today! You might be a WINNER.
Key Club blood drive on Tuesday, December 12 from 730 am to 300pm.
Art club art exhibit on Dec 8 from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Football banquet is on Dec 6 in the Commons @ 630pm. Forms are available with Mrs. Ortega in the front reception area.
Important Info from the Library: This week: Students, please check the due dates of your library items. If they are due over Christmas Break and you cannot make it in, turn them in by Dec. 21st or remember to renew online or by phone. The Library is open over break and we will not waive fines when you come back because you did not get your items turned in or renewed before you left forbreak. Thank you!
Wrestling @ IRHS; early release @ 100pm depart @ 130pm.
Girls Soccer@ Mountain View Marana on Dec 8 will only be varsity @ 6pm. You will depart @ 415pm.
Spiritline practice will be from 330 to 530pm.
Boys basketball practices for the next 2 weeks are 530-730pm.
Girls basketball practices are 330-530pm.
Rule of the week: Student Parking In order to obtain a parking permit the student must bring copies of current Arizona registration, driver’s license and a current proof of insurance. Student parking is a privilege and may be revoked at any time. Parking rules are as follows:
1. Must have an assigned parking permit to park on campus. Students must be a Senior, Junior or Sophomore in good standing.
2. Students must park only in the designated student parking lot.
3. Permit must be visible at all times.
4. Permit must be placed on rear-view mirror and cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
5. Parking permit transactions must be made through the bookstore only. No trading, giving, selling, buying, etc. of parking permits. Abuse of parking rules will be subject to disciplinary action.
6. Reckless driving is prohibited.