Campus News and Events
Activity busses depart @ 545pm.
The athletic training club will be selling hot chocolate at all home boys and girls soccer games. Hot cocoa is $1.00 for 10oz cup. Marsh mellows/Mini Candy Canes: $0.25 each. AP Spanish club has concessions too!
For Sophomores that put their name in the DECA drawing last Thursday: Stop by the 300 store today! You might be a winner!
Key Club will be having their next blood drive on Tuesday, December 12th. They will be out at both lunches this week if you would like to sign up. You may stop by Ms. Vasquez’s office in guidance as well.
Art club will be hosting an art exhibit on Dec 8 from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. It will be located in the Vista Grande High School commons. There will be hot chocolate, student art, face painting, and other activities
Football banquet is on Dec 6 in the Commons @ 630pm. Forms are available with Mrs. Ortega in the front reception area.
Boys basketball @ Arcadia depart @ 330pm.
Girls Basketball @ home @ 400 and 530pm.
Girls Soccer team please be advised that Mountain View Marana cancelled their jv soccer program so the game on Dec 8 will only be varsity @ 6pm. You will depart @ 415pm.
Spiritline practice will be from 330 to 530pm.
Boys basketball practices for the next 2 weeks are 530-730pm.
Girls basketball practices are 330-530pm.
Rule of the week: Student Parking In order to obtain a parking permit the student must bring copies of current Arizona registration, driver’s license and a current proof of insurance. Student parking is a privilege and may be revoked at any time. Parking rules are as follows:
1. Must have an assigned parking permit to park on campus. Students must be a Senior, Junior or Sophomore in good standing.
2. Students must park only in the designated student parking lot.
3. Permit must be visible at all times.
4. Permit must be placed on rear-view mirror and cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
5. Parking permit transactions must be made through the bookstore only. No trading, giving, selling, buying, etc. of parking permits. Abuse of parking rules will be subject to disciplinary action.
6. Reckless driving is prohibited.