Make sure Outlook is closed
1. Click on the Start button and type control in the Cortana box immediately to the right of the Start button. Then select Control Panel from the list.
2. Type mail in the box at the top right of the control panel
3. Click on the Mail (Microsoft Outlook ????) item.
4 Click Show Profiles
5 Click Remove
6 Don't read the scary message. Just click Yes
7 Click OK
8 Open Outlook
9. Give your profile a name (I usually just use CGUHSD) and click OK
10. Outlook will probably automatically configure this screen. If not, just fill in the fields and click Next
11. Check your text messages or update you status on Facebook while you wait for this screen. It can take a minute or two.
12. Click OK
13. Click Finish
14. Done... Get back to work!