Pre-Enrolled Registration Schedule
You are Pre-Enrolled if you:
1. Were enrolled at one of the four high schools through the end of this past year, OR...
2. Were pre-registered at one of our feeder middle schools (Cactus, CGMS, St. Anthony's, Stanfield, Toltec, Villago and Sacaton) OR...
3. Were pre-registered during the summer at one of the high schools' guidance offices.
Monday, July 25 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday, July 26 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday, July 27 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday, July 28 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
If you are planning on attending Vista Grande High School you may register NOW thru July 21st. NO NEW ENROLLMENTS DURING PRE-ENROLLED REGISTRATION WEEK.
All new enrollments MUST have all required documents listed below
1. Picture ID or parent/legal guardian (proof of guardianship required)
2. Proof of residence in the form of a current utility bill, or rental agreement, or purchase contract
3. Student's birth certificate
4. Student's immunization record
5. Transcripts from previous school (grades 10-12)
6. Withdrawal form from previous school (grades 10-12)
7. Eighth grade promotion certificate (grade 9)
8. Documentation is student has special needs
Fees that may be paid at Registration
On a typical school day, the book store is open from 7:30am - 3:00pm (VGHS)
Students can pay fees, fines, or purchase school items.
FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK THE BOOKSTORE FOR UP-TO-DATE COSTS.
|Student Activity Pass || $25|| District Issued Electronic Device Fee|| $45|
|Parking Permit|| $25|
** District Electronic Device Deductible
(lost, stolen, or damaged devices)
|Replacement Parking Permit || $15|
**District Asset Label
(district asset label reapplied on a district device)
|PE/Dance Uniforms || $25|| Pay to Participate/Band|| $50|
|Replacement ID|| $5|| CTE Fees (per semester)|| $20|
| Lanyards|| $1|| AP Exam Deposit|| $20|
** Fees only paid when a device is lost, stolen, damaged, or the label is removed. These are not paid at the time of registration.